Laser sheet metal cutting is a manufacturing process that can eliminate the need for machining on many engineering jobs, reducing production costs for our customers. Laser cutting offers certain advantages over plasma cutting as the process is much more precise and uses less energy.
The level of precision and quality of cut achieved with a laser machine is superior to traditional cutting methods. Laser technology allows us to cut complex shapes without the need for additional tools, and at similar or higher speeds compared to other cutting methods.
Our 10kw fibre laser can cut sheet metal to thickness on:
- Iron plates: up to 20 mm
- INOX: up to 30 mm
- Aluminium: up to 30 mm
- Copper, bronze and other non-ferrous sheets do 12 mm.
For panels up to and including 1500 x 3000 mm.
Why you should use our laser sheet metal cutting service:
- high accuracy to 0.10 mm and cutting repeatability +/- 0.04 mm
- impeccable cut quality
- short delivery times
- a fully automated laser machining centre
- technology that provides an efficient and affordable solution for your product
- flexibility in our technical assistance to clients
- good utilisation of materials resulting in less waste
Maximum material thickness
Steel:up to 20 mm
Aluminium:up to 30 mm
Stainless steel (Inox):up to 30 mm
Copper, bronze and other coloured sheet metal:up to 12
Maximum cutting area
up to 1500 x 3000 mm
Laser sources (types of lasers)
Ps: +/- 0,04 mm
Pa: +/- 0,1 mm