Laser cutting of tubes and profiles is still an innovative technology that eliminates the need for manual machining such as sawing, hole drilling, milling and boring.
Laser cutting technology reduces the number of operations required, at the same time providing superior precision at high speeds compared to conventional machining methods.
The main advantage we offer is fast and accurate cutting of the hose.
Why you should use our laser pipe cutting service:
- flexible delivery times
- consistently high quality workmanship
- the ability to process large volumes
- a fully automated CNC process that ensures high precision machining
- fast processing of complex tubes, reducing production costs
The fibre FT laser cuts tubes and profiles up to:
- Maximum cutting thickness: 8 mm
- Maximum pipe length: 6,500 mm
- Maximum product length: 4,500 mm
- Maximum diameter of square tube: 120 mm
- Maximum diameter of round tube: ∅152 mm
- Minimum cutting diameter of a round tube: ∅12 mm
- Machine power: 2 kw.
Specially shaped pipes or open shapes can be cut without any problems.
Maximum material thickness
up to 8 mm
Maximum hose length
up to 6,500 mm
Maximum product length
Maximum cross-section of a square tube
120 x 120 mm
Maximum diameter of round tube
Minimum diameter of round tube